Wireless internet connection has always remained a standard for a large number of homes and office units. Moreover, wireless routers have become an essential item required by internet users to achieve and make sure about optimal network speeds and connections. Similar to the case of any other wireless products, individuals have limitless options associated with routers’ selection. Because of this, newbies of the sector often come across many challenges to choose the appropriate router device. If you are a novice and want to buy a wireless router to place in your property to do a few simple and easy jobs, you should give your time to look at our wireless routers available in 202o.
Linksys AC1900 Dual Band Wireless Router
Linksys powered Wireless router, as mentioned here is an ultimate option for a large number of households with huge Wi-Fi traffic. This is because;
- It lets you connect more than 12 devices, including smart TVs, tablets, smartphone devices, virtual assistants and game consoles and many more.
- The router has powerful Beam-foaming technology to focus on signal coming towards the connected devices leading to strong connection for every user.
- In addition, the router incorporates MIMO technology that allows multiple numbers of users to stream at the same time and that too at the fastest possible speed.
- If this is not enough, Linksys AC1900 wireless router has USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 port combined with 4-gigabit of Ethernet port to help you in the transfer of data at 10times faster as compared to the fast operable Ethernet.
NETGEAR AC1750 Smart WiFi Router
- As a smart Wi-Fi router device, it features 1300Mbps speed and high-power type of external antennas to achieve improved coverage.
- In addition, the router comes with a USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 port. Furthermore, the device incorporates the best possible wireless security, thanks to the inclusion of WPA or WPA2.
- Moreover, the router device comes with secured and separated access to the guest network. Other than this, the router has outstanding Beam foaming technology, which resembles the transmission of radio signals from a transmitter to reach to receiver by customizing as per different locations.
- If this is not enough, NETGEAR AC1750 router focuses Wi-Fi signals obtained from any wireless router to reach Wi-Fi devices. Hence, as a streamer, you will expect to get relatively higher Wi-Fi coverage, better throughput, reduced dead spots and stable connection for both HD videos and voice.
Netgear Orbi Router
Users want to get a sound Wi-Fi signal at almost every nook of your home/property, you should definitely go with the Netgear Orbi Router.
- The best thing about this router is that it sets up within only five minutes.
- Moreover, as the dimension of an Orbi unit is only 8.9 x 6.7 x 3.1-inch it fits easily at any place or tucks with the modem placed nearby of your home.
- Satellite of the router remains at central position and covers the expected range of about 4000square feet.
- Netgear router supports three Ethernet ports, three Gbps and USB 2.0 port to connect a large number of wired devices.
TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Router
- TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Router comes with SST i.e. Signal Sustain Technology to provide strong Wi-Fi signal and handles multiple applications of high –bandwidth.
- It has the operational speed of 867Mbps at about 5GHz.
- In addition, the router features one USB 2.0 port, Gigabit Ethernet ports, IP-based Bandwidth Control, detachable antennas to avoid users from clogging the Wi-Fi with various intensive applications.
ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual Band Router
- When you are living in any small apartment instead of a big house, you do not have to splurge on a large router to cover a big amount of space. Instead, you may go with ASUS RT-ACRH13 Dual Band Router, which incorporates four different externally placed 5dBI antennas to make sure of providing users with the highest possible range in the entire apartment and use computers, mobile phones and various other devices simultaneously.
- RT-ACRH13 router deals with combined speed of maximum 1267Mbps and manages unlimited numbers of uploads and downloads for users. Finally, the router performs its functions with ASUS Router App to allow managing and monitoring of the home network on various Android or iOS phones.
Google Wi-Fi System
- Google Wi-Fi system consists of three different satellites referred to as Wi-Fi points, where each of them covers about 1,500 square feet to whop 4,500 square feet of the blanketed area of coverage. Each point incorporates 512MB RAM and 4GB eMMC flash memory combined with Bluetooth radio as well as mesh circuitry.
- Google combines its 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands in a single band, while the device uses beam-foaming technology to route devices automatically towards the strongest signal.
- Also, you will find an intuitive accompanying app of the product for both iOS and Android. In this way, you manage the status present in your points, test speeds and set up guest networks as well as view devices consuming higher bandwidth and many more.
ASUS AC3100 WiFi Dual-Band Gigabit Wireless Router
- ASUS AC3100 WiFi Dual-band Gigabit Wireless Router is an all-round and the best router available for various gaming purposes.
- The router has eight different LAN ports, which is adequate for both local co-operable and server-host activities.
- In addition, the router contains eight different Gigabit Ethernet ports and ports for both 3.0 and 2.0 standards.
TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900
- TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 incorporates 1.9Gbps of exact available bandwidth and support of 802.11ac.
- Based on the internal structure, the router has a dual core processor of 1GHz to deal with both wireless and wired connections simultaneously without any interruption.
- At the top of this router device, you will find three different dual band antennas with powerful amplifiers to create strong Wi-Fi signals across your property.
- Rear part of the router has USB 2.0 port, while its side has 3.0 USB port, connection socket of Ethernet to connect to modem and four different gigabit operable Ethernet ports.
- TP-Link Archer C9 AC1900 router transfers more than 2.4GHz and 1300Mbit in one second on 5GHz.
Linksys N600 Wi-Fi Router
- Linksys N600 is a sleek Wi-Fi router and gives you maximum 300mbps speed in case of both download and upload.
- In addition, the router connects with both 5GHz and 2.4GHz bands. Moreover, the router assures stable connections for a large number of users and connects with router devices.
- Especially, if you want a faster connection, you should choose for onboard Gigabit Ethernet ports to the transfer speed of maximum 10times fast than any other wired connection.
Netgear Nighthawk R7000
Last, but not the least, you will find one of the heftiest Wi-Fi routers to place in your property. The router comes with a front-facing type of USB 3.0 port to add on USB storage without any need to fumble across at the back.